- BS Media
- Published: 13, Jun, 2017 | Updated: November 30, -0001
The major fish harbours of Pakistan are:
- Karachi Fisheries Harbour is being operated by Provincial Government of Sindh.
- Karachi Fish Harbour handles about 90% of fish and seafood catch in Pakistan and 95% of fish and seafood exports from Pakistan.
- Korangi Fish Harbour is being managed by Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock.
- Pasni Fish Harbour being operated by Provincial Government of Balochistan.
- Gwadar Fish Harbour being operated by Federal Ministry of Communication.