The Goodman & Gilman Manual of Pharmacology and Therapeutics offers the renowned content of Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Eleventh Edition, condensed into an ultra-handy, streamlined reference.
More than just a pocket drug guide, this indispensable resource offers:
- A carry-along source of essential fundamental information, with all the authority of Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, Eleventh Edition
- The benefits of the world's leading pharmacology text in a convenient, portable format
- Comprehensive, yet streamlined and clinically relevant coverage of the pharmacological basis of therapeutics
- High-yield overview of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and the foundations of pharmacology
- Expert insights into the properties, mechanisms, and uses of all the major drug classes
- Considerations of vital patient-specific issues