Abstract: Coelenterate animals may show a number of zooids. They are of different forms. They take up different functions. These are called polymorphism. This phenomenon is called polymorphism. (Such a colony is called 'Polymorphic' colony). Polymorphism denotes division of labor among the zooids of the individual. Polymorphism is one of the Coelenterate animals characteristics feature.
POLYMORPHISM IN CNIDARIA (COELENTERATE)
By BS Media | Medically reviewed by a board-certified member
Published: April 19, 2017 | Updated: April 19, 2017
Last modified on Wednesday, 19 April 2017 21:33
Read 3793 times
Get real-time alerts and all the latest updates on your phone with the BIOSCIENCE mobile app. Download from
Download Full Text
POLYMORPHISM IN CNIDARIA (COELENTERATE) .pdf
BS Media is the group of authors and reporters of BIOSCIENCE PAKISTAN which get you to the breaking news about health and biology recent trends and updtaes.
Latest from BS Media
- in HemotologyScreening Tests for Infections Transmissible by Transfusion
- in HemotologyAdverse Effects of Transfusion
- in Dentistry10 Tips to Look After Your Teeth
- Stool Examination for Ova and Parasites
- By BS MediaIs the protection of mental health a priority taught in your schools?
- Bilirubin: Total, Direct and Indirect Bilirubin (Different Types of Jaundice)
- Serum Albumin Test: Purpose, Procedure, and Normal Values
- Adrenal Gland Hormones and Interpretation