A simple explanation to the question "If humans evolved from monkeys, then why are there still monkeys?" (Infographic courtesy of user "slipperyfish" from reddit.com.)
If We Evolved From Monkeys, Why Are There Still Monkeys?
By BS Media | Medically reviewed by a board-certified member
Published: October 10, 2016 | Updated: October 10, 2016
Last modified on Monday, 10 October 2016 17:50
Read 923 times
Get real-time alerts and all the latest updates on your phone with the BIOSCIENCE mobile app. Download from
BS Media is the group of authors and reporters of BIOSCIENCE PAKISTAN which get you to the breaking news about health and biology recent trends and updtaes.
Latest from BS Media
- in HemotologyScreening Tests for Infections Transmissible by Transfusion
- in HemotologyAdverse Effects of Transfusion
- in Dentistry10 Tips to Look After Your Teeth
- Stool Examination for Ova and Parasites
- By BS MediaIs the protection of mental health a priority taught in your schools?
- Bilirubin: Total, Direct and Indirect Bilirubin (Different Types of Jaundice)
- Serum Albumin Test: Purpose, Procedure, and Normal Values
- Adrenal Gland Hormones and Interpretation