- Poisonous Lizard — Heloderma
- Poisonous fish — Stone fish
- Poisonous spider — Lectodectus (black widows).
- Most venomous Indian snake — King cobra
- Most poisonous snake — Peninsular tiger snake
- Poisonous sea Snake — Hydrophis bechbeichei
- Poisonous coelenterate — Chiromax
- Poisonous Arachnid — Lectodectus
MOST POISONOUS ANIMALS
By BS Media | Medically reviewed by a board-certified member
Published: June 16, 2017 | Updated: November 30, -0001
Also Read IMPORTANT FORAMEN
Read 514 times
Get real-time alerts and all the latest updates on your phone with the BIOSCIENCE mobile app. Download from
BS Media is the group of authors and reporters of BIOSCIENCE PAKISTAN which get you to the breaking news about health and biology recent trends and updtaes.
Latest from BS Media
- Screening Tests for Infections Transmissible by Transfusion
- Adverse Effects of Transfusion
- 10 Tips to Look After Your Teeth
- Stool Examination for Ova and Parasites
- Is the protection of mental health a priority taught in your schools?
- Bilirubin: Total, Direct and Indirect Bilirubin (Different Types of Jaundice)
- Serum Albumin Test: Purpose, Procedure, and Normal Values
- Adrenal Gland Hormones and Interpretation