- BS Media
- Published: 05, Jun, 2017 | Updated: June 05, 2017
- Dorsal sinus
- Afferent vessel
- Distributing vessels
- Collecting vessels.
- Mid dorsal proboscis artery hill supply blood to proboscis parts.
- Mid Ventral Proboscis artery supplies blood to ventral side
- Two afferent glomerular arteries wilffravel backwards and unite to form ventral artery.
- Ventral artery: It is muscular. It travels to the end of trunk. Blood flows backwards in this blood vessel. This gives the following blood vessels.
a) Ventral collar blood vessel
b) Ring blood vessel in collar
c) Afferent branchial vessel carry blood to gills of pharynx.
It will collect blood from all body parts. This vessel will supply blood to the dorsal sinus.