Steps to show off fresh and hydrated skin
One of the parts of the body where the passage of age and tiredness is most evident in the face. Not receiving the necessary hydration or sleeping poorly will affect the freshness of the face. So there are certain steps in your beauty routine that you cannot skip.
Also, no matter how tired you are, during the night you also need to fulfill some rituals before going to sleep. For example, it is essential to remove makeup or dirt from your face because it removes dead cells, prevents you from aging faster, prevents acne, and combats pronounced dark circles. In addition, your skin will look fresher and more hydrated and your lashes will become stronger, among other benefits.
Here we show you some simple steps that you must carry out every day to have healthy and moisturized skin:
- The first step in caring for your skin is to have a good cleanser that removes dirt and impurities from your face. Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser Neutrogena and exfoliate gently and increase hydration for smooth and fresh skin instantly. You can easily get skincare products at the best prices with The Ordinary discount codes.
- The second step to take care of your skin is to apply a cream that nourishes it during the day. We recommend that the product contains hyaluronic acid, an element that is naturally found in the skin, and that will act like a sponge absorbing more water.
- For the eye area, it is very important to use a special cream to revitalize it to keep the area smooth and hydrated, since as we know, it is one of the most delicate areas of the face. Neutrogena eye cream features a unique water-based gel formula that absorbs quickly and intensely moisturizes, satiating skin's needs that you will get online at affordable prices with Amazon promotional codes.
- When you have completed your cleansing and hydration routine, you can apply makeup.
- At the end of the day, you should not go to sleep without removing your makeup, as it clogs the pores and accelerates aging. To remove makeup and impurities we recommend a cleansing gel, but if you want something faster, you can also use makeup remover wipes as they effectively dissolve makeup in one step.
- For complete hydration during the night, forget to apply your cream and the eye contour again on your clean skin.
Homemade tricks to make your skin look fresh and young
A neglected skin presents dehydration, lack of luminosity, and wrinkles. Preventing these three problems is in our hands, especially if we want to keep our face young and healthy for many years. This care must be more constant from the age of 25, which is when fibroblasts decrease, that is, the structures where collagen is renewed.
Homemade masks to prolong youth
Natural preparations, composed of homemade formulas, will help us. They can be applied in the form of masks, which we will manufacture according to what we want to treat. Thus, if we want to restore skin to its natural color and make it more elastic, there is nothing better than preparing a purifying mask made up of blue algae (spirulina) powder. You can prepare it yourself at home, use two teaspoons, and mix with a little water. To refine the pore and brighten the skin of the face and the whole body, just mix one tablespoon of sugar with eight drops of lemon and half a tablespoon of olive oil.
If you are one of those who want to boast of having zero wrinkles, nothing better than going to the avocado. To take advantage of its magnificent properties, use the well-ripened fruit and mix with a few drops of olive oil to form a homogeneous paste. Keep it on your face for about 20 minutes and rinse with water.
Say no to dry skin
To keep the hydration level always at the right point, you can turn to a tomato. The most convenient thing is that it is cold and very cool so that it can decongest the skin. Place the slices on the forehead, cheeks, and chin, being careful not to touch the eyes. After twenty minutes remove and rinse with fresh water.
Prevent your face from drying out excessively due to the sun: prepare a tonic made from green tea. Green tea is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, which works wonders in skincare. When you have filtered the tea, you can put it in a sprayer and put it in the refrigerator, the cold will also help you to relax the features and reduce facial and body fatigue.
In addition to these tips, it is essential that you cleanse your skin twice a day and exfoliate it twice a week, for this, you can use sugar.
- Posted by Selena Richard