- BS Media
- Published: 07, Jun, 2017 | Updated: June 07, 2017
- Cell Biology
Chemical Composition: Every lysosome will show hydrolytic enzyme. They are important in digestion of food such as 40 enzymes arc recognized in lysosome.
- It is a newly formed lysosome.
- It is formed from golgi.
- It forms from G.E.R.L, which means 'Golgi associated with Endoplasmic Reticulum will give Lysosome". This was stated by Dyson 1978.
- This is called original lysosome.
- A original lysosome units with a phagocytic or pinocync vesicle and forms a phagosome.
- In this phagosome the food is digested.
List of some hydrolytic enzymes seen in Lysosome:
Functions of Lysosomes: