Displaying articles by tag: STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS OF PLASMA ERYTHROCYTES LEUCOCYTES PLATELETS

BS Media in Hemotology
Tuesday, 23 May 2017 18:41

COMPOSITION OF BLOOD AND ITS FUNCTIONS

The blood is red in color and circulates in the body like a river. The blood consists of a homogenous fluid called plasma constituting 55% and the remaining 45% by three types of blood corpuscles.   PLASMA   The plasma of the blood consists of 90% of water and remaining…

  • Hemotology
  • Notes
  • Hemotology Notes
  • STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONS OF PLASMA ERYTHROCYTES LEUCOCYTES PLATELETS
  • Zoology
  • Zoology Notes
  • Article
Read 6753 times